Thursday 14 April 2011

My Short Film Ideas- Generation #2

Another idea I had if I was going to create a short film would be to have a young boy, aged 16 who tries to fit into a new crowd and does whatever he can to try and fit in, he offers to do it so that he would be cool. He beats a boy up just to try and act ‘cool’ and then gets people after him. His best friend Lucy (also 16) sticks by him and tells him not to do anything stupid yet he does. He then runs away and nobody can find him. Due to the fact there isn’t alot of dialogue it would take me a long time to figure out what I was going to do to make it seem effective without speech.
I think this would be very hard to film therefore it wouldn’t be my first choice of short films but I think it’d be a good idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment