Thursday 14 April 2011

My Short Film Ideas- Generation #1

I think if I made a short film one focus would be situations that could occur in real life so more people could relate to this, the main message/theme in my film would be don’t try and be somebody you’re not, just be yourself, and that it’s better to be hated for being yourself, than to be loved for someone you’re not. I think there will be 7 characters, 6 girls and 1 boy. They will be represented in all different was- the bad guy, the mean girls, and her true friends. The narrative of my film would be it would start with a girl walking into a new class and being stared at and having to chose between sitting with the cooler group, or sitting with her normal friends, it will then turn into a boy starting to like her from the cool group but he would pressure her to do stuff and she doesn’t feel comfortable, then she’ll realise at the end that she shouldn’t be someone she’s not. The point of view the audience will be seeing it from will be their own. The audience would be teenagers. I would try and film during college time to make sure I could get a classroom. To distribute roles I would audition different people to see who is right for the part.

No comments:

Post a Comment